The 200 ft. DBI-SALA Rollgliss R550 Rescue Unit with a built in rescue wheel offers fully automatic and controlled descent for fast and reliable emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas with minimal training.
The Rollgliss R550 offers the choice of controlled descent rescue, evacuation or the versatility of assisted rescue with lifting capabilities. This state-of-the-art, fully automatic controlled descent device can be used for rescue and evacuation from heights up to 1,640 ft. (500m) for one user 310 lbs. (141kg) or 575 ft. (175m) for two users totaling 620 lbs. (282kg). It features 3/8 in. (9.5mm) super static kernmantle rope, and is configured with connecting hardware at each end of the lifeline to operate in both directions. During assisted-rescue scenarios, a fallen worker can be attached to the R550 device, raised to a point that allows their fall arrest device to be removed, then lowered to the ground safely. Remember, during an emergency every second counts! You can count-on and trust the DBI-SALA Rollgliss systems that are in use all over the world. Applications include: Wind Turbine Construction & Maintenance, Utility Pole/Tower Construction & Maintenance, Fire & Emergency Rescue Services, Commercial Construction Sites, Industry and MRO Facilities, Government & Military Operations.
- Emergency rescue and evacuation from a wide variety of elevated work areas
- Fully automatic controlled descent
- Bidirectional design enables multiple rescues
- Built-in rescue lifting wheel
- Rated for up to 1,640 ft. (500 m) height for one user, 575 ft. (175 m) for two users
- Compact and lightweight design
- High strength corrosion resistant construction
- Integrated rope ears
- Dual brake design
- Equipped with i-Safe
- Kit also contains 4 ft. (1.2m) anchor sling, two carabiners, rope grab and carrying bag
- Other standard and custom lengths are available
- Models also available without lifting wheel or add a humidity case
- Capacity: 1 Person = 130-310 lbs. (59-141 kg), 2 Person = 130-620 lbs. (59-282 kg
- Housing: Aluminum
- Hook: Zinc Plated Steel
- Wheel: Nylon Thermoplastic
- Product Styles: Automatic Controlled Descent
- Standards:OSHA 1910.66, OSHA 1926.502, ANSI Z359.4, Capital Safety Gen. Mfg. Req.