3M DBI-SALA® Suspension Trauma Safety Straps attach to most harnesses to help provide comfort and help prevent suspension trauma. One pair included.
The 3M DBI-SALA® Suspension Trauma Safety Strap is designed to prevent suspension trauma while an individual is awaiting rescue. The Suspension Trauma Safety Strap allows the suspended person, to stand up in their harness and to relieve the pressure being applied to the arteries and veins around the top of the legs. The continuous loop design allows both sides of the harness to relieve the pressure being applied to the legs. The strap accommodates either having one foot or both feet in the loop at a time - it will relieve the pressure to both sides with just one foot, allowing for added movement of the legs. The strap allows for increased comfort, balance and improved circulation in the legs while suspended and waiting for rescue.
- Suspension trauma safety strap
- Allows user to stand in harness after a fall
- Attaches to almost any harness
- Fast and easy installation
- Extremely compact and lightweight design
- Simple and fast zipper-style deployment
- Continuous loop design
- Can be reset in the field